These terms and conditions apply to visitors of fridaysforfuture.se.
Fridays For Future Sweden safeguards the safety and integrity of our visitors. Our website, fridaysforfuture.se, is encrypted with HTTPS / SSL. Encryption makes it difficult for unauthorized people to see information sent between computers.
We encourage you to read the following privacy information as it includes describes how we handle personal data and cookies. Feel free to check this page with each visit as it may change from time to time.
A cookie is a small data file with text stored in your browser. There are two types of cookies, permanent and temporary (“session cookies”). Permanent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for a certain period of time until you, or the server that sent them deletes them. Session cookies are temporarily stored and disappear when you close your browser.
As a visitor, you should know what cookies we use and why. By actively pressing the “I accept” button you agree that we place cookies on your computer and other terms in this policy. You can also visit our site without cookies being stored on your computer by disabling cookies in your browser before visiting our site. Disabling cookies can have a negative impact on the functionality and usability of our website.Manage Cookies
How we collect personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, version, and operating system
- Information about your visits to and use of this site including the reference source, the length of the visit, page views and navigation paths for the site.
- Information that you enter to fill out a form or send us an email.
- Information that you enter to subscribe to our emails and/or newsletters.
- The information generated when you use our site, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information that you publish on our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet.
- Any other personal information you send to us.
Using Personal Information
Personal information sent to us through our website will be used for the purposes stated here. We use your personal information to:
- Manage our site
- Enable your use of the services available on our website
- Manage inquiries and complaints from or about you regarding our site
- Keep our site secure and prevent fraud.
Collection and processing of personal data
Fridays For Future Sweden collects only personal information that you submit to us yourself when you register, fill out forms or send e-mails or the like when you yourself have chosen to provide the information to us. The personal data is collected and processed for the purpose of administering the action you have requested, or as required by law, and is no longer saved than required to fulfill this purpose.
When you send a contact request, sign up for newsletters, etc., you may need to provide certain personal information, such as name, IP address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. If you submit your personal data to Fridays For Future Sweden, you consent to their processing, in accordance with this policy.
Right of cancellation and right to information about personal data
You may at any time withdraw your consent that we use your personal data or request correction of your personal data that we process. When you are a customer with us, we need your information to be able to fulfill our agreement. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with info about the information you want us to delete or change.
fridaysforfuture.se is hosted by